Saturday, April 17, 2010

starting off again

Hi, my name is renandra, this is my 4th blog in my life, the first blog i wrote in friensdter but since i got more satisfy with facebook i deleted my account. The kind of genre that i used to write is riddiculous, a lot of geek story from high school neither it is important or not. Ok, the second the blog that i made is multiply things, but since i just using it for kind of looking opinion from people that we know and after that im quitting to post it again (besides you could post it short story in note in facebook). And then the third is cochobi.blogspot.com that i used to wrote about my family things but unfortunately someone or maybe somegroup spammed that blog until i must make this things to be a new blog again....

I wish i could write an honestly story that make some inspiration for people who read it...

By the way, today is my brother birthday, we will take pizza with my family... Happy bbirthday bro, wish you all the best...

No comments:

Post a Comment